Academy Content and Design > Home Page
From this Menu you can design and edit the look and feel of your Online Academy. Upload the logo,
testimonials and highlights of your academy. Connect your Online Academy with its other existing
social media networking accounts for greater visibility to generate potential students and recruiting
the best teachers for your academy.
- Go to the “Academy Content and Design” tab in the left hand side menu and select “Home Page”
- In the “Logo and Theme Color” Tab fill in the Name, Logo, Favicon for your Online Academy.
Follow the special instructions mentioned beside the fields.
- Next go to “Home Page Settings” Tab and edit the Display Settings of the Home Page of your
- In the “Banner and Slider” Tab You can either choose a static banner or a dynamic slider of
multiple images appearing below the header in your home page. If you choose the banner
option then the signup box will appear by default on the right hand side of the image. In
case you do not want to show the signup box then choose the slider option and put 1 to 4
- In the “Widgets” create and manage the widgets (display blocks) which will be visible in
the Home Page of your Online Academy. Through the widgets you can share the highlights of
your Academy in the form of text, images, videos, links and HTML.
- In the “Testimonials Block Manager” you can create, edit and delete the student
testimonials for your Online Academy. Publish and Unpublish the testimonials at any time
from this tab in the “Academy Content and Design” Menu.
- Connect the social network pages of your Online Academy through the “Social Links” tab
Once you are satisfied with all the updates save the settings and view the results in the front end of
your Online Academy. You can make any changes in the settings at any time by logging in to your